Not Quite Supermom

Monday, 19 January 2009

A huge Thank you!!

I wanted to say a huge thank you to Lindsey from Lindseyjoydesign.com for her help and patience with a beginner blogger from Britain! Im sure there are many times she wanted to hit the delete button on me especially when I ask some really silly questions. Lindsey really embodies a true definition of a Supermom..not only is she a mum, she is a missionary AND designs the most beautiful and modern blogs that I have ever seen. How she does it all is a mystery to me. Thanks Lindsey for all your kindness and patience.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Wow. I am totally humbled by your kind words. And for the record, I thoroughly enjoyed the design process with you and NEVER wanted to hit the delete button. Seriously. I promise. I'm totally telling the truth. (hee hee just kiddin! you are great! LOVE your writings, I'll be hanging around and I don't often do that with blog clients!)

 

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.