Not Quite Supermom

Friday, 22 April 2016

The importance of full disclosure





I was feeling flush the other day- so decided to take my 3 out for afternoon tea after school. We settled in to a lovely quaint little tea room and I ordered mini G a strawberry milkshake when the waitress came over. I didn't bother to read the menu. Not really any need.

She had nearly finished her milkshake when she suddenly jumped up and came over to cuddle me. She looked pretty concerned, so obviously I asked what was wrong.

MiniG: "I think I've had enough of that milkshake now. I don't really want anymore."
Notquitesupermom: "There's only a little bit left? What's wrong with that bit?"
MiniG: "My brain feels funny. Like my brain is dizzy. I think it's the milkshake doing that."
Notquitesupermom: "Ummm, ok? That sounds odd."

I decided to have a quick look at the menu.

Strawberry Milkshake

Ice cream, fresh strawberries and....


POPPING CANDY.




No comments:

 

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.