Not Quite Supermom

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Down on the farm...

Ah.

Joy.

The school holidays are finally upon us.

Cue lovely days out and happy contented children running around giggling. Or in my case..constant fights, messy house and children telling me they are boooooored.

In order to head off the boredom complaint i decided to plan an itinerary of "things to do, people to see, places to go." So hopefully when creating their path of devastation and chaos, my children do this at OTHER places..and not in my house. See. Thinking ahead.

So i gathered up a handful of leaflets for local attractions so we can have some fun days out..hopefully in Supermom style combining fun with education. I was quite excited to pick up a leaflet for Old Macdonalds farm park and started leafing through it to see exactly what was on offer for us on a grand day out. However...when i turned to the centre page of the leaflet I got a bit of a shock. I did wonder whether it is only me who notices this type of stuff. But SLAP BANG in the centre of the leaflet...pretty much a centrefold picture was this:





HOW
did they not notice?






2 comments:

Infertility Warrior said...

Wow - what was the thought process that went into that photo selection? I am sure a man chose it.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...you are funny. i like your thinking of the destruction at other's people places. :) i think that is why i send the kids to the neighbors subconsciously. :)

 

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.